Friday, August 21, 2009

Who ARE You Anyway?!

Have you ever asked yourself "Who AM I" or better yet..."What IS my Business Really Selling"?

Not asking the questions below can lead to brand confusion and mixed messages for your potential customers.

Questions To Ask:

1. What am I offering clients or what am I selling to customers? Is it an "experience" or a superior product or service that they really need?

2. What do my customers think I'm offering?

3. What differentiates my business offering from my competitors?

4. Does my logo communicate what my business is really all about?

5. Is my business unforgettable?

6. Do I get repeat customers or do people buy from me once and never come back. If that's the case, why aren't they loyal?

7. Is my business flexing with the changes in the consumer marketplace? Or am I offering goods and services that are no longer in demand?

Then after you get the answers to these questions ask yourself:

1. What do I need to do to clarify my brand's message?

2. What can I do to make sure people KNOW that my company exists? Is this something I can tackle myself or do I need an expert?

3. Will redesigning my brand visuals help solidify my brand message? If yes, who should do this (NOT your Uncle Ralph!)

ASK Questions & SUCCEED

Asking questions can help you refocus your efforts and continue to be competitive in our ever-changing marketplace. Those who are unwilling to flex and "go with the flow" will not succeed and may eventually go out of business all together.

And we ALL know that's not a "Good Thing"!